Eldonet Affiliate Programme
We have the biggest payouts in the whole country. Our Program has been running for three succesful years now
Get Started For Free!
We do offer up to 50% commission every month
We’ve Got You Covered
All Affiliates are Paid On 5th of Every month for payments done before 30th of the previous month
Paid up to 3 months on referred clients subscription
Paid on a monthly basis until a client unsubscribes from our service
No Delayed Payouts to Our Affiliates
We’ll Show You How It’s Done
Our affiliate program has been the talk of the town for quite sometime now. We will guide and show how you can use the program to be financially free while using our internet connection
We Make it Easy to Connect With Users On Our Platform
We guarantee all our users we can install internet in Eldoret from a radius of 10km within Eldoret. New user are required to pay 6500 for the installation cost.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR OUR AFFILIATE PROGRAM
- These Affiliate Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) shall govern the relationship between Company (as defined below) and any person/entity that has submitted an application for the registration of an affiliate account (“Affiliate”) with Company’s affiliate network (“Network”). “Company” shall mean: i) legal entity defined as Affiliate Network in the Insertion Order concluded with the Affiliate, or ii) Atom Operations Limited or other legal entity designated by it, if no Insertion Order has been concluded with the Affiliate. The Terms shall also govern any insertion order (“IO”) that may be entered into from time to time by the Affiliate and Company and that contains a reference to these Terms. In cases where an IO conflicts with these Terms, the Terms shall prevail. If the parties entered into one or more IOs the term “Terms” shall also include such IO(s).
- Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to make changes or modifications to these Terms at any time and for any reason. Company will alert the Affiliate about any changes by updating the “Last updated” date of these Terms. The Affiliate waives any right to receive specific notice of each such change and the Affiliate’s continued use of the Network fifteen (15) days after such modification constitutes Affiliate’s consent to such changes.
- YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE (OR THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN YOUR STATE OR COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE) AND ARE LAWFULLY ABLE TO ENTER INTO CONTRACTS. IF YOU ARE ACCEPTING THESE TERMS ON BEHALF OF A COMPANY OR OTHER LEGAL ENTITY, THEN YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU ARE AUTHORIZED AND LAWFULLY ABLE TO BIND THAT COMPANY OR ENTITY TO THESE TERMS.
- Supplemental terms, policies or documents that may be posted at the Network from time to time are hereby expressly incorporated herein by reference and are made a part of the Terms
Upon joining our affiliate program you as an affiliate you will decide on whether to choose the 50% commission or 10% commission
An affiliate who chooses the 50% commission package will be paid out up to three months after the referred client has paid from the second month his/her subscription.
An affiliate who chooses the 10% commission package will be paid out until the client discontinued the package or unsubscribe from the package
You will start being paid from the second month since our new clients are offered first free month on signing up to our network
All payments from your referred client made before 30th the previous month will be paid on 5th of every month. All unpaid commissions not paid by 6th a ticket to the support centre should be raised so that the accounts can be settled
- Company shall calculate Affiliate’s fees (“Fees”) based on Valid Conversions (as defined below) recorded by the Tracking Codes.
- Company shall compile, calculate and post the Data and supplementary sources used by Company at the Network to determine Fees due to the Affiliate (“Data”).
- Questions or disputes regarding the Data must be submitted in writing to Company within five (5) days of the date that the Data is posted at the Network; otherwise, the Data will be deemed unobjectionable, accurate and accepted by the Affiliate.
- Company will investigate and resolve any Data-related questions or disputes in its sole discretion. If (including, without limitation, impairment of the Tracking Codes) Company is unable or fails to provide the accurate and/or complete Data, Company shall calculate Valid Conversions, based upon such amount that Company reasonably determines is due and owing, in its sole discretion (“Projected Valid Conversions”).
- The Affiliate agrees that payment for the Fees shall be made by Company to the Affiliate out of the funds collected by Company from the respective Advertiser. Unless otherwise determined by Company, Company shall have no payment obligation to the Affiliate where the Advertiser has not remitted sufficient payments to cover the Fees otherwise due and owing to the Affiliate.